brand new MGzs arbs £40.00

wezza9

hi i have just been speaking to someone from ak motorsport and they have a lot of brand new MGzs 180 bhp 20 mm (he told me this 10 min ago ) rear arbs NEVER fitted no rust or worn bushs with drop links every thing £40 + pp

i found this out cause the drop links on mine are shot and they are £26.00 plus vat each and a night mare to find so i thought if any one else needs one may be worth getting if you need one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3D1&_rdc=1

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can price haggle with that geazer selling thee mg arb my mate got hes for £30 brand new..its a straight fit on the mb6 you just need longer bolts to fit through the drop links and its a must have

it does say best offer, but i didnt want to push my luck with £30 lol i might try it, think is i have a holiday comming up and car tax :(

no probs he told me he had a job lot but would not say how many lol i will have two now :oops: its easier to get new one :lol::?:roll: and the one with bust drop links lol

i may try some thing mmmmmm mind is working now more later :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

1"£££$££"!!

I sent him a offer of 30 quid so will let you chaps know when he gets back to me. Im wanting to fit the arb on my areodeck. I take it all i need is what hes selling? and i will have to sort the bolts out..anyone know what size bolts i need?

Archived