brand new MGzs arbs £40.00

wezza9

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi

im getting confused here, ive had this bar for over a month because im too lazy to find the correct bolts, ive been to focus and b&q they have the 10mm bolts but not at 60mm length (dont want to get longer and cut them down) anyway, one guy here is saying its a straight swap no bolts needed just use the ones that are already holding the original arb in place, as long as its a mb6 its a straight swap with nothing needed, now further down the thread theres a guy asking what bolt sizes for the swap, his profile says he has a mb6 and then he gets a reply telling him the bolts sizes??

so please once and for all i have a vtis and the rover arb from ebay with drop links. can i re-use the bolts that are holding my honda arb onto the car.

you know what i think im going to need the 10x60mm bolts only, because from looking under the car, the bolt that holds the lower part of the drop link to the lower control arm could actually be part of the droplink, i can see the threaded end and the nut but the other end it not visible.

mb6 you can use same bolt to chassis but need 10mm 50-60 mm +nuts

mc2 need 8mm 1.25 pitch 15-20mm long+the above

mb6 uses drop links so cannot use existing bolts.and need new ones

mc2 has no arb so all fixing are needed

there is topic

on here already!! 8-)

Hi All,

New on here, so apologies if I make any mistakes & so forth....

Regarding the MGZS Anti roll bar ( which I have just ordered ), just want to confirm that I will require some extra bolts and nuts etc to change the anti roll bar on my mb6 hatch, which consist of the following:

1,M10 * 60mm bolts QTY ?

2,M8 * 60mm Bolts QTY ?

3,M10 Nylon lock nuts

4 M8 Nylon Lock nuts

5, Washers

6 Spring Washers

Are the nuts and bolts from Screwfix okay to use?

If not, where is the best place to get these from?

Once again apologies if I've used the incorrect terms or anything as I'm a complete novice at this.

Well , I had mine fitted a couple of days ago on my aerodeck . Its really healped the ride , I am definately thrown around in the car a lot less !. In the process of getting 4 dampers fitted to , hopefully come friday its going to be like a different car.

I bought all the bolts as described from EP82 and they all fitted great. Holes were gunked but I let the garage sort that out !.

Archived