My once COTM Supercharged MB6...

s88hon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pity couldnt of had the skirts but you say no!! always thought same as my deck sill size?length ect, oh well you know best thanks anyway.

shame about the car, needs must ha -ho!!cant get too sentimental about things,must have cost s**t loads over the years payback time hey .

thanks again.

R.I.P mb6 28/08/2010

Wow! pitty they wouldnt have those kinda deals now eh!

Really sad to see her like this mate, can't believe such a mint one owner example ended like this. Still, fully understand why you had to mate, the only way of recouping some of the money you spent on her, and she lives on in ,many MB's right in this very club! Should have taken the grill off her before she went lol! Civic5 parts dept's always looking for standard grills to mod!

RIP hon

Wow! pitty they wouldnt have those kinda deals now eh!

Really sad to see her like this mate, can't believe such a mint one owner example ended like this. Still, fully understand why you had to mate, the only way of recouping some of the money you spent on her, and she lives on in ,many MB's right in this very club! Should have taken the grill off her before she went lol! Civic5 parts dept's always looking for standard grills to mod!

RIP hon

Yeah i need a new grill, does the club mod these? i could do with buying one, modded or standard

Archived