Aerodeck sleeper...

pye

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry for being so rude and no getting back to folks, been a slightly hectic end to the year and with un employement looming plans have been put on hold until new year ( any one who needs any graphic design work, id be more than happy to sort a good price out :) lol)

longdoggerVti-S - will get some pics up of boot spoiler asap :)

ekRuss - all the kit came on the car as an optional extra from honda, got the receipt, thing the bill was in the region of about £1500.

Due to s**te conitions for last two weeks, lowered car and big clumps of ice/snow have taken their toll and I now have a big wet fart trumpet noise posing as a hole in my exhaust somewhere... :(

Was planning to get a full system on in the future but the timing sucks... been looking at possability of fitting mg zs saloon exhaust as they seem to come up well priced... any thoughts on fitting guys? or anyone recommend an off the shelf exhaust or custom exhaust place in the sheffield area.

any thoughts appreciated...

hope everyone is well

its ment to be dropped 35mm all round, been reading some people have been having issues with the koni str.t kits which its running on at the moment I have always felt that it never dropped the rears as much as I would of liked... its also on 195/50 apposed to 55 which they came on which does give the impression of more space...

no doubting it looks high on the back maybe the springs will have to come sooner... :)

glad everyone likes it

Archived