Aerodeck sleeper...

pye

th_deck2.jpg

Hi guys,

After some back and forth I have decided then rather dump my money in a rusty integra im gonna make the best use of mine clean mc2 and have something a little different.

Ive drawn up a list of mods that I plan to keep busy with over the next few months and would welcome any thoughts feedback from any one.

So far the car is pretty much standard.

I have a BMC direct feed induction kit, 14mm rear anti roll bar, and lowered on koni strt suspension kit and an ITR steering wheel.

This week I will be upgrading brakes to OMP pads grooved discs and braided hoses ready for MOT. Which should make a decent difference over the stockers.

My wish list is as follows:

ITR manifold (stainless), decat and custom cat back system.

Aircon out, rear seats out, spare wheel replaced with tyre foam.

fixed buckets up front

ITR cams & pistons plus necessary bits for swop.

Re map

16 inch wheels, something lite, sprint copies of 98 spec teg wheels are the favourites at the moment.

The aim is to go for a very touring car influence.

Due to budget it will be a bit at a time as funds allow but would love to get peoples thoughts on whether the gains are worth it? experiences theyve had etc...

Open to all opinions

Cheers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep that sound good and diff :D:D:D:D:D:D keep us updated 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

cheers guys... brakes should be done tomorrow so really looking forward to that, been pricing up the breathing mods as well which looks like the next step...

I'll be sure to add pics as soon poss.

Right,

Spent all Monday with a mate doing the brakes on the 'deck...

Grooved disks, OMP pads, and braided hoses up front

Mintex discs and pads at rear, standard hoses.

Problem is now I have very spongy brakes with far to much travel in the pedal. I have had them fully bled with correct fluid etc. I cant get the pedal to go solid after pumping... although it does get harder

Handbrake seems to bite fine,

Its been suggested that it may be the master cylinder, however the brakes felt fine before changing everything.

Has any one had a similar problem? or does anybody have any other thoughts ?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Right,

Spent all Monday with a mate doing the brakes on the 'deck...

Grooved disks, OMP pads, and braided hoses up front

Mintex discs and pads at rear, standard hoses.

Problem is now I have very spongy brakes with far to much travel in the pedal. I have had them fully bled with correct fluid etc. I cant get the pedal to go solid after pumping... although it does get harder

Handbrake seems to bite fine,

Its been suggested that it may be the master cylinder, however the brakes felt fine before changing everything.

Has any one had a similar problem? or does anybody have any other thoughts ?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Archived