Why Are The Rear Calipers On Our Cars SH*t!

seanmb6vti

Awrite guys my rear caliper has seized again different side etc. Is there any other options. Should i buy new or get decent refurbbed ones etc. Not to fussed about the money more reliability to be honest. I've heard a few people say this is a common prob with other hondas to my mates dc2 has been through about 6 rear calipers in his ownership. Would be great to get some feedback about who's done what etc. Prob gonna strip down and clean to begin with then take it from there.

Cheers Again

Sean

1"£££$££"!!

Awrite guys my rear caliper has seized again different side etc. Is there any other options. Should i buy new or get decent refurbbed ones etc. Not to fussed about the money more reliability to be honest. I've heard a few people say this is a common prob with other hondas to my mates dc2 has been through about 6 rear calipers in his ownership. Would be great to get some feedback about who's done what etc. Prob gonna strip down and clean to begin with then take it from there.

Cheers Again

Sean

1"£££$££"!!

It is a comment fault , i do a recondiction service in the forsale section , I send them away to a company they are fully stripped down and all the moving parts are replaced , I send you the new units out and once you have fitted them you send the old unit back to me ,

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1729

Rich.

It is a comment fault , i do a recondiction service in the forsale section , I send them away to a company they are fully stripped down and all the moving parts are replaced , I send you the new units out and once you have fitted them you send the old unit back to me ,

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1729

Rich.

Good to know Rich always helpful. I stripped the caliper down and one part was very stiff i think it wasn't greased properly when the rear brakes were done. Turned out the inner pad was stuck to the disk hence all the brake dust etc but all fixed now so i'll bear that service u offer in future.

Sean

Good to know Rich always helpful. I stripped the caliper down and one part was very stiff i think it wasn't greased properly when the rear brakes were done. Turned out the inner pad was stuck to the disk hence all the brake dust etc but all fixed now so i'll bear that service u offer in future.

Sean

• 2 years later...

Damn this is an old thread but I can't get into the forsale do you still do these rich? Also how much? Your only in Hinckley so could come up and see you next week somtime

Mark may be best to give him a bell at dynodaze or go pop round if you can . He busy and does not get on here that much so you may not get a replay on here

Archived