another problem!!! wtf is going on?

ep82

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I cant tell yet bud. just been around town as it's still having a starting problem. got to wait till tomorrow before I can buy more leads. PLUS honda took out my stat so around town the temp isnt getting hot really. once I have fixed the earthing out, I will go out for a blast and see :)

well I cant tell yet bud. just been around town as it's still having a starting problem. got to wait till tomorrow before I can buy more leads. PLUS honda took out my stat so around town the temp isnt getting hot really. once I have fixed the earthing out, I will go out for a blast and see :)

you got a new stat coming for it Chi? You'll use more fuel once you hit the open road mate, as the temp will drop down quite low, meaning the engine will assume it's still cold and throw in higher idle/more fuel. Deffinately sounds like it is an earthing problem, so that should be easy enough to cure ;-)

you got a new stat coming for it Chi? You'll use more fuel once you hit the open road mate, as the temp will drop down quite low, meaning the engine will assume it's still cold and throw in higher idle/more fuel. Deffinately sounds like it is an earthing problem, so that should be easy enough to cure ;-)

Archived