Fog light problem

King

Just got a fog light problem I hope you guys can help me out with, my drivers side fog light doesn't work, I've changed the bulb and checked the connections but no luck. where could I find the fuse? But i thought if the fuse is blown then they both wouldn't work? Thanks

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a fog light problem I hope you guys can help me out with, my drivers side fog light doesn't work, I've changed the bulb and checked the connections but no luck. where could I find the fuse? But i thought if the fuse is blown then they both wouldn't work? Thanks

i do not realy know mate

the fuses are in side the car the little pocket above your legs under the steering wheel that comes out pull it out the pull it up pop the bottom out and voula

might wana check the fuses in the engine bay 2

i know you checked the cenections but thats what it sounds like

some body here will surely know anyway

i do not realy know mate

the fuses are in side the car the little pocket above your legs under the steering wheel that comes out pull it out the pull it up pop the bottom out and voula

might wana check the fuses in the engine bay 2

i know you checked the cenections but thats what it sounds like

some body here will surely know anyway

why dont you take the one that works and plug it in the one that doesent. if it works then you know its the unit and you will need a new fog light

why dont you take the one that works and plug it in the one that doesent. if it works then you know its the unit and you will need a new fog light

Archived