few updates

kyekye09

Which rolling road Rob and how much does it set you back? I'd be interested in getting mine done too.

Money permitting :) Am living of lidl £1.50 ready meals this month due to all the money I've spent! Haven't crapped for a week! but worth it... Only four more days and I get to drive my mc2! :D

rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which rolling road Rob and how much does it set you back? I'd be interested in getting mine done too.

Money permitting :) Am living of lidl £1.50 ready meals this month due to all the money I've spent! Haven't crapped for a week! but worth it... Only four more days and I get to drive my mc2! :D

there is a rolling road in fife or if you really want a road trip for a day.... japperformance in dundee(its the only place in scotland that knows how to tune hondas).... and you will do yourself some serious damage with those ready meals mate

Holy sheet thats some dedication rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1blowupsmiley.gif

Holy sheet thats some dedication rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1blowupsmiley.gif

rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1 its not funny this guy needs help.gif1

right whos gonna help me make a food parcel for this guy so we can get him flowing again get this brother some prunes freeze dried, vacume packed hell even liqudised he needs a poop god damb it!

ready meals bad enough but lidl feckers cummon man no ones that poor not even poor people eat that sheet do they?

Hi KyeKye thought you was selling up youd still be mad to like keep that sucker its nice maaaaan!

Archived