door tweeters not working?

King

I've had my vtis for about 2 weeks now but the STD sound system is shocking. I've ordered some rear speakers but I'm not sure if the tweeters are working? Is there any way I can see if they work? I usually can feel the speaker working by feeling it Move? Any help thanks

I've had my vtis for about 2 weeks now but the STD sound system is shocking. I've ordered some rear speakers but I'm not sure if the tweeters are working? Is there any way I can see if they work? I usually can feel the speaker working by feeling it Move? Any help thanks

the tweeters don't put out very much noise tbh mate, so hard to feel them working. just put your ear close to it and see if you can hear it, but disconnect your main speaker in the door first as it will drown out the tweeter ;-)

the tweeters don't put out very much noise tbh mate, so hard to feel them working. just put your ear close to it and see if you can hear it, but disconnect your main speaker in the door first as it will drown out the tweeter ;-)

as dave said :D:D:D:D:D but if you do not want to take panel off and disconnect the speaker . turn the bal all the way to one side ,turn the bass right off and the trebble right up put your ear to it and you should be able to tell if it is working :D:D:D

as dave said :D:D:D:D:D but if you do not want to take panel off and disconnect the speaker . turn the bal all the way to one side ,turn the bass right off and the trebble right up put your ear to it and you should be able to tell if it is working :D:D:D

Archived