slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go halford or your local automotive parts supplier and get a can of stuff called FROST BITE it works a treat with no mess like wd40! Ive used it loads and allways comes through for me. Just spray it on for about 10-20secs then attack it with a spanner, to be honest if its that tight, as oposed to messin about under the car spend 30 mins and take the mani off so you can get some proper purchase on the sensor. ;)

Go halford or your local automotive parts supplier and get a can of stuff called FROST BITE it works a treat with no mess like wd40! Ive used it loads and allways comes through for me. Just spray it on for about 10-20secs then attack it with a spanner, to be honest if its that tight, as oposed to messin about under the car spend 30 mins and take the mani off so you can get some proper purchase on the sensor. ;)

DONE IT!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Took me like 5 minutes ;O

Used the socket with extension without even getting under the car. Reached under the intake mani and it just popped open with first touch. It went so easy that I thought the key did not even got on the bolt properly... Took me longer to unclip the cable ;P

Quite sure its the mix of yesterday wd40 and bangind on it, good spin before Ive done it and a proper tool. The old one was an NTK one as well so assume it got changed once somewhere in the past.

Took it for a spin ¬8 miles and not felt any problems yet, will see in couple of days.

For some reason I was under impression that the exhaust tone is different? I suppose I was just extatic to do it.

out with the old:

IMG_20110902_183321.jpg

in with the new:

IMG_20110902_183613.jpg

DONE IT!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Took me like 5 minutes ;O

Used the socket with extension without even getting under the car. Reached under the intake mani and it just popped open with first touch. It went so easy that I thought the key did not even got on the bolt properly... Took me longer to unclip the cable ;P

Quite sure its the mix of yesterday wd40 and bangind on it, good spin before Ive done it and a proper tool. The old one was an NTK one as well so assume it got changed once somewhere in the past.

Took it for a spin ¬8 miles and not felt any problems yet, will see in couple of days.

For some reason I was under impression that the exhaust tone is different? I suppose I was just extatic to do it.

out with the old:

IMG_20110902_183321.jpg

in with the new:

IMG_20110902_183613.jpg

Archived