slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats the corners/steering like now as the 16 are rated so highly?think you may well have to keep all of them TBH :lol: mmm thats not much help is it :roll:

to be fair I've not had a chance to try them properly. I may go today for a proper spin. Also tyres are brand new so they need 200 miles to get proper grip.

I decided to try to sell my 15's and depending on how much I'll get may be keeping both sets.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1558.l2649

:evil:

Quick pic of the new tyres:

IMG_20110818_102531.jpg

And another taster of the new wheels ;)

IMG_20110818_102549.jpg

What pushes me towards those is that they're much lighter. About 7kg each where as the polaris will be twice as much probably.

Took her for a spin and it does handle well but is it so much better then on 17' ? I really cant tell fore definate.

yes the f in weight problem !!mine weigh 17.2 kgs 15.4 kgs on the 15s lighter !!!!!!but just dont like 15 for looks.what did these with tyres kgs in at?was gonna change to s80/s4c,ect just to get the 0-60 times back.

re egay addvert:

may need to change your advert,headlights 95-97 year maybe 95-2001 :|

golly them wheels look nice :P fit suzuki as well ;)

Took her for a spin and it does handle well but is it so much better then on 17' ? I really cant tell fore definate.

Leave them on for a couple of months mate, get used to them, then put your 15's back on.

The car will feel like a boat! :D

You don't really notice the difference till you are used to it, then downgrade again.

Worst thing is the road tracking on B roads with 17's and lowered! Gets pulled all over the place!

Archived