got it dropped (at last)

kyekye09

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks smart that what make is the kit you have how does it feel on the road and what size are your wheels and tyres lol planning my next mods ;)

the kit is standard vti from a 98 hatch but instead of dressing the car up like a vti/vtis i wanted a change and went and binned the front lip (pretty f***ed) and went with a golf mk2 small bumper chin spoiler and i have a toyota yaris verso rear lip to go on... Not everyones taste but i like it.. the wheels at the moment are rota grids 16" and 6.5 wide and tyres are 195/45/16

lookin good mate 8-) like the idea of lip mate tried vw polo one on didnt fitt, just wanted black appron thing

rubber like, lots cars lotus esprit ect :idea:

like the chin look mate 8-) a bit different 8-)

put up a thrend looking for someone to photoshop your car a different colour

i would love to see it gunmetal and black alloys, silver calipers yum yum

i ment the springs and dampers mate sorry how are they on the road and how do they feel with the tyres as a package :?::?:

As a whole Its a bit more chuckable into corners and feels alot more planted and the tyres seem to grip better aswell.. could just be me though

lookin good mate 8-) like the idea of lip mate tried vw polo one on didnt fitt, just wanted black appron thing

rubber like, lots cars lotus esprit ect :idea:

like the chin look mate 8-) a bit different 8-)

Yeh its a bit different... the clio 2l sport on a 98 has a small vented rubber/plastic split buts its to small (thin) for my taste

Archived