What VTEC?

harVTEC

oh my god!! thats daylight robbery mate. The 1.5 vtec-e is only a group 8 on insurance y's it soo much its not like its a group 14 like the vti, try fully comp its sometimes cheaper mine was when i last got a quote.

Yeah I know, it's ridiculous mate. I don't know why it's so high but it is! Okay thanks, you are the second person the recommend trying that, I will now.

Cheers

harVTEC

• 2 weeks later...

That insurance quote is shocking!! And Dave is spot on with the VTEC question, check out the General section, theres a few topics in there where I have tried to explain the different types of VTEC. ;)

As for the suspension height, im not sure of exact figures, but i dont think there ius much in it, between a VTI and a MB3 ride height.... :?

That insurance quote is shocking!! And Dave is spot on with the VTEC question, check out the General section, theres a few topics in there where I have tried to explain the different types of VTEC. ;)

As for the suspension height, im not sure of exact figures, but i dont think there ius much in it, between a VTI and a MB3 ride height.... :?

yer adam think you right the suspension height is pretty much the same when i was parked next to yours on the m6 meet they sat the same :D:D:D:D:D:D

Archived