My MB1 Project.

Swerve

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks stunning mate! I think i might know this car, looks very similar to one owned by a guy called Mo, who was on our old forum. He was from through the west, but deff looks very similar to his old mb1.

Like the fact it's the prefacelift M, as most folks just mod the mb's. Whats the plans for it?

Yeah Scott is scrapes a little bit on the front, but i cut the bit out of the arch liner and raised the liner up a bit, so far so good.

ah Dave if you have anyinformation on how the car was treated/ modified. PM me, just so i know :)

and can i pay someone to make me a cool Signature. Like your one Dave

Sigs of your car can be bought in the civic5 parts dept Adam. ;) The old forums gone now, so not sure if he registered on here with it. He was on htuk aswell, but that forums also gone now. Was a sweet looking civic, and still looks the sme (thats if its the same one! lol) Not sure what kit it wa, but remember the front lip got busted and he put it into a bodyshop to fix it, so if you ever have the front lip off, check for repairs to it. That will let you know if its the same car ;)

Archived