BLouro MB3

BLouro

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Hi there mate's, today been riping my door panel because my wife... a little bit p**sed with me bumped with the door and wrecked my door lock, she broke a plasting thing inside the door lock, but i'm, alredy reparing it thank to Paulo and Pablo from Nipotuning a local car repair store and honda preparing, they have a lot of videos in Youtube if you want to some os their work... realy nice guys, goos mate's.

it the second time they help me with some problem, first with my sister's EG now with my MB. ;)

• 3 months later...

well i thought my wife would break my honda but it's getting worst each day that passes, first she broke the front right door lock, then the front left handle, then rear left handle, then de driver side window elevator, at least the rear muffler it noisy, she only drives 8 km's each day... i'm :evil: ... love my honda and she is killing it.

• 5 weeks later...

last weekend been working on it... my celling tissue was falling, so i took it off and new tissue, look's like new... still need to buy a new rear left door andle and a front right lock...

i dont undestand but my wife is a litlle bit destructive...

you are right i should put her going to work on a bus lol :?

Archived