Rear lower tie bar - is it damaged?

prezes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they're absolutely useless I gave him a week, nothing - no contact what-so-ever. I started chasing him up last week he was mumbling something about a used part.... Yesterday I've rang him and told him that I will be there this coming Saturday and he better have the part ready and waiting or I will be talking directly to the boss. I even gave him a phone number to a chap the has the part for peanuts.

I hate talking about it as it just drives me mad.

Well, they're absolutely useless I gave him a week, nothing - no contact what-so-ever. I started chasing him up last week he was mumbling something about a used part.... Yesterday I've rang him and told him that I will be there this coming Saturday and he better have the part ready and waiting or I will be talking directly to the boss. I even gave him a phone number to a chap the has the part for peanuts.

I hate talking about it as it just drives me mad.

I had my coilovers done from them 2 weeks ago they fxxked my lower control so had to get some new1 .... And guess what my tie bar was missing i asked wheres it gone the geaza said it doesnt so anything you dont need it ...lol i gobsmacked so told him to stfu and put it back on...will not be going to mij performance again

I had my coilovers done from them 2 weeks ago they fxxked my lower control so had to get some new1 .... And guess what my tie bar was missing i asked wheres it gone the geaza said it doesnt so anything you dont need it ...lol i gobsmacked so told him to stfu and put it back on...will not be going to mij performance again

That's what he told me... IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ... :cry:

Archived