Rear lower tie bar - is it damaged?

prezes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously man, thats awful!

if they dont want to own upto it then get the trading standards involved. its not like theve scuffed youur bumper or summit.. they pretty mutch ruined your car!

they cannot get away with that!

I would not think for one second the rear lower arm crossmember would need replacing i would start by getting it on a ramp and pulling the dent bar down ( back as best as you can to straight and the get a second hand replacment job done , but i would be getting the garage that damaged that to sort that part out for sure . Rich.

Just thought I'll let you know what's going on.

After another couple phone calls we have managed to establish that the car was jacked up from the back (cctv) ! .

Although chap was insisting that nothing could have happened. So I've said I'll come down and let you have a look /thanks to my lovely manager for 4 hours holiday on such a short notice :P/.

When I arrived he was trying to tell me that the tie bar does not do anything etc. But I've made it quite clear that I want it back as I've left it with them.

In the end he promised to sort everything out, made couple phone calls and alegedly ordered the tie bar with Honda but need to wait 5 days.

So at the moment we're heading the4 right way, I hope it will be get sorted without any major problems.

Michael

Just thought I'll let you know what's going on.

After another couple phone calls we have managed to establish that the car was jacked up from the back (cctv) ! .

Although chap was insisting that nothing could have happened. So I've said I'll come down and let you have a look /thanks to my lovely manager for 4 hours holiday on such a short notice :P/.

When I arrived he was trying to tell me that the tie bar does not do anything etc. But I've made it quite clear that I want it back as I've left it with them.

In the end he promised to sort everything out, made couple phone calls and alegedly ordered the tie bar with Honda but need to wait 5 days.

So at the moment we're heading the4 right way, I hope it will be get sorted without any major problems.

Michael

if your subfram is damaged you need a subfram and a tie bar, dont forget thet mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived