vtis replica

simpo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah cant wait hopefully will meet him on the 19th think i would rather pick it up as might get damaged in the post

yeah cant wait hopefully will meet him on the 19th think i would rather pick it up as might get damaged in the post

Yeah i know what you mean mate couriers aint exactly the most careful people, you should of seen how much bubble wrap my rear bumper turned up with lol and not the pussy little bubble stuff this was the hardcore big bubbles!! But it did come from scotland and it's nice that they take care with it. Bambam has contacted me and what a top bloke got some side skirts sorted just need to get them and then get them fitted :D:D

well if you get me cash i can pick it up when i get mine. then you can get it from mine if you want saves you money on fuel????

well if you get me cash i can pick it up when i get mine. then you can get it from mine if you want saves you money on fuel????

Thanks for the offer mate but funds are tight at the mo. I replyed to his PM and he will hold them for me while i sort out the funds, Rear wheel bearing couldn't have come at a worse time lol!

no worries offers there thou if you win the lotterys or something :D

Thanks for the offer mate but funds are tight at the mo. I replyed to his PM and he will hold them for me while i sort out the funds, Rear wheel bearing couldn't have come at a worse time lol!

no worries offers there thou if you win the lotterys or something :D

lol yeah thats cool mate i will see you on sunday so if i win saturday night i will let you know :lol:

• 1 month later...

took along time for us to meet but got there in the end thanks for the new lip. i will advise one thing do not meet bambam at a services car park as he upsets the lorry drivers :lol:

Archived