FRONT FOG LIGHTS....

dukeman35

Although it sounds painful.......ring illuminators. Think halfrauds stock them. They seem to be an easy enough fitment, have seen m's previously wearing these. Somone on here was recently talking about fitting them i think ;)

No worries! Also, Adam did a bit of trial fitting, and found out that the diesel honda accord front fogs (You'd need to check with adam what year tho) fit straight on the mb's. You can buy these new from honda, but they cost slightly more than mb ones. Handy when the mb ones eventually stop being produced though, as the accord ones look spot on on adams. And it saves the hassle of trying to swap the new mb fogs onto your old brackets. A horrible task, trust me! :lol:

Yep, i got a pair of Accord DIESEL front fogs fitted to mine, they look exactly the same as the 'm' ones, but you will still need civic brackets to fit them too, sorry Dave, might have explained it wrong when i spoke to you!! They are about a £5 dearer to buy, cos they come with the ACCORD brackets, no good for our civics though! :oops: But, if you guys are in the scrappys and see a '02 - '06 DIESEL ACCORD, then grab the fogs!!! You will know the ones I mean, cos they look the same as 'M' ones!! Later Accords have different ones which are no good!! If you wanna see what they look like, check out the Scottish Borders Run pics and check out my car!!! 8-)8-)

P.S. Incase anyone thinks im mad, i only got the accord ones cos one of them was very cheap, and so i thought i had better make it a pair, just incase the 'm' ones are slightly different!! :D

• 1 month later...

sorry to highjack this thread. so without paying silly honda prices is there anyone that has fitted the Ring Luminator 3 Fog Lamp from halfords or another alternitive foglight to there original fog mounting bracket on there mb ? so i dont have to drill holes and screw into the bumper please

tom

Archived