MR2 is away... enter project MB6 VTi!!!!

stod1990

Cool where did you get the coilovers from thats cheap!

my mate bought them for his deck bud, brand new raceland ones.. dont know if im gonna bother with them now might just go for springs just now as need to do few bits and bobs aswell.. if you interested i'll let him know?

Cool where did you get the coilovers from thats cheap!

my mate bought them for his deck bud, brand new raceland ones.. dont know if im gonna bother with them now might just go for springs just now as need to do few bits and bobs aswell.. if you interested i'll let him know?

Are they meant for a VTI then? So a direct fit? Is so i may be intrested at that price.

ermm not sure mate they were originally bought for my mates eg but never got fitted then they were gonna go on the deck but that got replaced with a skoda superb (still dont know why!!) so unsure if they're direct fit... im still in the dark with my MB, not had a honda since i was 18 lol! Had toyota's and subaru's ever since which means i know next to b****r all bout my car ha!

• 2 weeks later...

small update hopefully few pics tomorrow... painted the centres of my wheels black and left the lip silver (looks sweeet!) and gave her a damn good polish today more than happy with results! tried my best to get the 'RAGE' backbox sitting better and its a slight improvement lol

• 1 month later...

well guys... after just getting some pics up of the MB6 now.. theres been some changes since i got her in standard form last month.. Painted the wheels black, lowered, decat, A/C removed and any other wee things you can notice! few stickers to go on at the weekend and just took delivery of a nice stickerbomb book... watch this space!!! let me know what you think of her so far though, all comments appriceated!

1mb62.jpg

1mb6.jpg

Archived