Grounding Kit Info!!!

knight

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have seen a earth grounding kit but never new wat it was ment to do

Something like this,,,

Installing a grounding kit is a safe and reliable way of creating a low resistance ground path for your car. The kit provides direct ground paths from battery negative to body, chassis, and specific engine components to give a noticeable improvement in electrical circulation. Reduced electrical “noise†can improve ECU signals and throttle response resulting in better performance and reduction in flat spots, and many more benefits associated with improved grounding.

Thats what they say anyway! :? ,,,,

Can make a good difference mate. I was talking to Ryan the other day about a similar thing.

Makes the amount of difference on his car that he doesn't notice the drains when he turns on his air con...

Think of how much hassle a dodgey earth can cause. Then think of the opposite end of the spectrum :)

For the cheapness you can make them for (or buy them) I'd think about doing it :)

the kits to buy is £40 :o:o ,,, but ive made my own rep kit (in red :D ) for the shocking ,,,outrageous price off £1.50 :lol::lol::lol: now just got to install it!,,, but was just posting this just to make sure it was worth putting it on! ;)

lol, just make sure you clean up where-ever you attach them too mate :)

Pointless if the connection is dirty or crap :) Get the wire brush and GUNK (or WD40 cleans stuff up good) out ;)

Will do mate! ;) i will get some pics up in my project thread after the install! :D

Archived