need an answer on a manifold quick ??

belfastlad123

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was jus wondering there .i have heard about adjustable decats and stuff for our exhausts

what bit of ours is different to a hatch back civic. surely they wouldnt be the same size ??

just wondering incase the bottom of the manifold is too short going up today to get it fitted and dont want to be wasting my mates time ??

but that prob would be a pain in the a*s as you would prob need the cat (or decat) to make up the length of the exhaust, also you would have to drop the hole system and put your old on back on every Mot. what i would do is get another mb3 mani cut the end off and have it welded on to your new mani that way you only have to change the mani at MOT time.

was thinking that mate .im near sure it says on the ebay add bolt on.but i bought this second hand

would there be any point my mate who put it on said there isent because im putting mani on to stop it restricting power so if i was to do that would that not restrict just as much as normal mani ??

all you wanna do is cut off the very end of the mani the bit with the donut gasket on and weld it on your new mani, that way you have your new mani fitted with no cat so shouldnt restrict it if any thing should be loads better

Archived