how do i reset ecu, done search already

vtivtec170

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just done this cars seems to be louder on idle now but its also idling lower not taken it for a drive yet but maybe this eveing with the roads being quite :)

report back mate!! 1"£££$££"!!

seems to be quicker and the vtec change over seems more aggressive as i was out today with it gave it a blast along aberdeen beach front had a few people looking it seems to have effected my fuel usage as well its not as bad as it was so in all it seems to have improved my car so am going do the re set every so often

oils at correct level check it every weekend and top up as needed problay could be done with fresh oil as i dunno when it was last changed.

got oil and my hamp filter so maybe get it done at the weekend and take it from there. yeah would like to do the valve clearences but not 100% sure about them so id rather leave them and get somone else to do them

copied this from the tegiwa web site/ Like the race team bit thats me sold ;)

HAMP Synergy are aftermarket products designed by Honda and are a step up from the "Honda Original Parts" products. These are the SHORTIE versions as used by some of top Japanese race teams such as Spoon. They are known for increasing oil pressure by 3-4psi. The HAMP oil filter can be used on any Honda, but was specifically designed for use with the VTEC and iVTEC cars in mind. Features include a unique release valve that dynamically adjusts to the conditions within the filter to keep the oil flow and pressure constant. The HAMP oil filter will last longer and filter better than any of the oil filters currently on the market.

copied this from the tegiwa web site/ Like the race team bit thats me sold ;)

HAMP Synergy are aftermarket products designed by Honda and are a step up from the "Honda Original Parts" products. These are the SHORTIE versions as used by some of top Japanese race teams such as Spoon. They are known for increasing oil pressure by 3-4psi. The HAMP oil filter can be used on any Honda, but was specifically designed for use with the VTEC and iVTEC cars in mind. Features include a unique release valve that dynamically adjusts to the conditions within the filter to keep the oil flow and pressure constant. The HAMP oil filter will last longer and filter better than any of the oil filters currently on the market.

i like this!!!! :D:D:D:D

Archived