are dc2 brakes the same as mb6?

jallen69

itr dc2 forum.

Right, lets get this group buy started.

This kit is designed to fit to your existing OEM 282mm disks without modifications, and by all accounts will fit under OEM EK9 wheels as well.

The kit would include:

1x Pair of brand new Wilwood Midilte 4 pot calipers

1x Pair of brand new Wilwood fast road pads (BP10 compound)

1x Pair of custom fabricated brackets with fixings

For a 1 off kit, the price will be £559.00 plus shipping.

For 3 kits, the price will be £519.00 plus shipping.

For 5+ kits, the price will be £519.00 plus shipping, but the pads will be upgraded to Ferodo DS2500!

If a full set of Braided hoses are required, I will include a set of HEL hoses for £50.00 (with whatever colour coating you like).

If spacers are required to fit the brakes to your car I will supply these at cost.

I can also supply standard or uprated disks if required for the kit.

Shipping is £10.00 for UK orders, international shipping is available

Please contact me for prices on disks/spacers and international shipping.

Rotas1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

4 Spoke JDM Hubs are the same as MB6 ones mate, so early DC2 ones will be fine.

Seems a lot of money for a spoon badge, for the same money, you can probably buy DC5 hubs, wheels, brakes & Brembo's!

Much better options out there than the Spoon, don't get me wrong, Spoon are good, very good, but, unless you've had a JRSC coversion, a bit pointless, even then, there better stopping options for that money!

Seems a lot of money for a spoon badge, for the same money, you can probably buy DC5 hubs, wheels, brakes & Brembo's!

Much better options out there than the Spoon, don't get me wrong, Spoon are good, very good, but, unless you've had a JRSC coversion, a bit pointless, even then, there better stopping options for that money!

I agree you are paying for the name mate, but if you are happy with that then go for it...

I agree you are paying for the name mate, but if you are happy with that then go for it...

i saw on egay that the chavs have now made brembo covers which you glue onto your existing calipers so they look like brembo brakes lol :roll: just get some hispecs and see if you can get Spoon caliper covers :lol:

they main reason i want the spoons, are so i can theme the car in the same colour. i.e rocker cover ect....

so unless i come across another brand in blue?

thanks for your input guys!

1"£££$££"!!

Archived