MGZS Front ARB fitment

leejt1979

AAARRRSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!! serious the same size?? got told it was an upgrade,,,, dirty fu*cker!!! ok so thats not gonna happen then!!

Its the rear one thats an upgrade for an mb6. You can proberly resale it to an MG owner who has a 1.4 etc though i guess?

Did you get it on ebay mate, and pay with PayPal?

If so, raise a PayPal dispute, with dispute of seriously not as described, that's what I would do as matey has basically lied!

There's always a chance I'm wrong too, but I'm 99.999% sure they are identical bars!

Some ZS's and later 45s had thinner rear ARBs after mg/rover started trying to scrimp and save during their 'project drive', they also stopped fitting arch liners, no chrome trims, different badges etc etc. Think this was 02 onwards though.

Aside from someone doing the same thing to you, youll probably have a hard time shifting it on as all ZS' had front ARBs and knowing MGR they wont have fitted different ones to save money. In fact, im pretty sure, all MG/Rovers that it will fit, had them as standard.

Get it modded and fit it to the back?

And as for MG/R parts, i know theyve got a bad rep, but theyre british built, should be proud!

Oh yeah forgot to ask, but of a hijack, but do standard ZS front ARB droplinks fit the MB6?

In theory, yeah as the ARB's are the same.

Rear drop links are better than the Honda ones, so if the front's follow that trend....

Might be that you need the MG ARB to use the MG drop links though!

change the front ARB for a rover one????

new to me the mb ones are supposedly thicker than 98 spec teg so i wouldnt have thought swapping it for a rover one would help at all

Archived