ScottMA8 New MB2

ScottMA8

This is my new mb2 1.4. I had to sell my MA8 the rust was just getting to bad the more I repaired the more I found.

This is my new civic its still bare bone stock with the only change being the rover 15" wheels. Im going to get them powder coated. I've also got a spoiler from a MB3 so that will have to be painted and fitted when I have time. Im on the look out for a silver MB6 front bumper for it. As far as engine swaps go Im going to leave the D14 in it for a while as its only just hit 30,000 miles from new!!!

Comments and critisisms welcome

DSCF0993.jpg

DSCF0994.jpg

DSCF0995.jpg

DSCF0996.jpg

DSCF0997.jpg

wow! That looks mint!! Nice MB mate, and with 30 thou on the click, she aint even run in yet!!! Mega nice find! I'd leave the rear lights, as someones swapped them for the MA style lights. Looks different with the orange indicators! 8-) Hope you're gonna put honda centre caps in them wheels lol :D

personaly, with it being silver, i think it looks better with the clear indicator's, as i think it cleans the back end up

as you've got one less color at the back end.

wow! That looks mint!! Nice MB mate, and with 30 thou on the click, she aint even run in yet!!! Mega nice find! I'd leave the rear lights, as someones swapped them for the MA style lights. Looks different with the orange indicators! 8-) Hope you're gonna put honda centre caps in them wheels lol :D

Dave..... orange sucks mate lol! 1"£££$££"!!

Archived