MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :D

ah ha i was waiting for you to do it

how easy is it to do

james its not that hard depends on what you are doing some things can be a right pig to do . its all about not rushing it take your time and you will be fine :D

:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :D

ah ha i was waiting for you to do it

how easy is it to do

james its not that hard depends on what you are doing some things can be a right pig to do . its all about not rushing it take your time and you will be fine :D

that would suit me so sssssslllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy dddddddddddooooooooooooooosssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiitttttttt

i am itching to do it now

i have a shifter extension think ill do that aswell oh and where the roof light souround is the dash trims and the little section where the horn on the wheel

if you could get high heat stuff the rocker cover would be out of this world

that would suit me so sssssslllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy dddddddddddooooooooooooooosssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiitttttttt

i have a shifter extension think ill do that aswell oh and where the roof light souround is the dash trims and the little section where the horn on the wheel

its all for doing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the rocker cover is a mmmmm the stuff can take upto 120c just over before it will start to melt . it says it can do max of 200c but mmm do not think it would myself :roll:

its all for doing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the rocker cover is a mmmmm the stuff can take upto 120c just over before it will start to melt . it says it can do max of 200c but mmm do not think it would myself :roll:

OK A LITTLE MORE CARBON :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

right just done my knobs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: not the best pic and i am not a 100% with them but they look good from a dis. its only when you look at them close up they are not 100%. but think they go nice with the rest of the dash :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

OK A LITTLE MORE CARBON :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

right just done my knobs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: not the best pic and i am not a 100% with them but they look good from a dis. its only when you look at them close up they are not 100%. but think they go nice with the rest of the dash :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!