MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

OK HERE WE GO START OF MODS I SAID WAS COMMING

Right this is just the first lot of mods i have got done :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D right had red rear strut well to keep with the colour i am going with it is now blue

IMG_0462.jpg

so that looks much better :D:D

mmm what next well i think need to get rid of the naff wood look on dash but add a little more :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok carbon dash no more wood :D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!!

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

ok all that done mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more blue me think so new c-pilar brace same blue as all other strut :D:D:D:D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

yer inside looking good but more blue :D:D:D:D:D:D i think but what?

i no how about a blue room brace yer 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0453.jpg

thats all good you all think :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mmmm something to sit on i think ? how about some DC2 recaro's :lol::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0467.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

all done for now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i still have a fair few more mods to come but think trin2 my day to day drive is looking ok 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi bud i love the mods but im pretty new to this.... would the room brace and c brace fit the aerodeck.... many thanks Robert

OK HERE WE GO START OF MODS I SAID WAS COMMING

Right this is just the first lot of mods i have got done :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D right had red rear strut well to keep with the colour i am going with it is now blue

IMG_0462.jpg

so that looks much better :D:D

mmm what next well i think need to get rid of the naff wood look on dash but add a little more :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok carbon dash no more wood :D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!!

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

ok all that done mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more blue me think so new c-pilar brace same blue as all other strut :D:D:D:D:D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

yer inside looking good but more blue :D:D:D:D:D:D i think but what?

i no how about a blue room brace yer 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0453.jpg

thats all good you all think :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mmmm something to sit on i think ? how about some DC2 recaro's :lol::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0467.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

all done for now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i still have a fair few more mods to come but think trin2 my day to day drive is looking ok 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi bud i love the mods but im pretty new to this.... would the room brace and c brace fit the aerodeck.... many thanks Robert

omGOOOOOOOOOOOODGOD man i love it its sexual

pics on plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

your doing a realy good job there pro finish

how long did it take to do that piece

i thought when you put up pics of the number plate thingy that it would not suit

but the way you have the lights and the debadge its minter

the light surround was a little pain 1 coz it had some odd angles

and 2 james coz i did not have enough carbon so i had to piece it just for you .you can not see the joins unless you get a magnifying glass on it :D

o and the fog surrounds already done :lol::lol: i will get pics of them up tomoz 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

your a gas man dav

your new nick name is (with a deep dramatic voice :twisted: ) THE CARBONATOR

omGOOOOOOOOOOOODGOD man i love it its sexual

pics on plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

your doing a realy good job there pro finish

how long did it take to do that piece

i thought when you put up pics of the number plate thingy that it would not suit

but the way you have the lights and the debadge its minter

the light surround was a little pain 1 coz it had some odd angles

and 2 james coz i did not have enough carbon so i had to piece it just for you .you can not see the joins unless you get a magnifying glass on it :D

o and the fog surrounds already done :lol::lol: i will get pics of them up tomoz 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

your a gas man dav

your new nick name is (with a deep dramatic voice :twisted: ) THE CARBONATOR