sunroof problem

HONDACIVIC

omg i can't believe it my sunroof has given up on me normally i have it on tilt and today the weather was great so i thougt why not open the sunroof today and it just wouldnt open just the tilt works dont know what it could be

anyone knw what it could be thanks

its easy to take not easy to replace in right position ie, in orignal place

so use tipex to mark where it is firstly then remove the screws so when you replace it all you have to do is line up the tipex with tipex

am i explaining this enough???

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem when i bought my car but didn't mind it, i like the tilt better anyway. But after last winter when it was finally sunroof weather, i meant to tilt it open but accidentally pushed the retract-button and guess what, it worked! Aren't honda's great, they have the ability to fix themselves over time! So if you can't get yours fixed, just wait a year and it'll surely work. ;)

its easy to take not easy to replace in right position ie, in orignal place

so use tipex to mark where it is firstly then remove the screws so when you replace it all you have to do is line up the tipex with tipex

am i explaining this enough???

next day after this post and this is no bs the same thing happened mine wtf :shock: wierd or what

anyway i took it off and found a shard of plastic had broken off somewhere and loged itself im the runners

Archived