my old civic

acj1

Hi Just joined the other day and in the new member section, i said i would post a pic of my civic mb4.

So here it is.

Not the cleanest its been, or the best pic and going through my computer, i have found its the only pic i have. Anyway, i have bought another civic mb4 and am in the process of tinkering with. My civic i have now wont look excatly the same, but just a few mods here and there.

The first pic is my old civic and the second is my new civic engine bay.

civic17.jpg

enginebay2.jpg

The first time cleaning it is long process, with a pressure washer and chemical, then use car polish on all body parts painted, and cleaner on all hoses then silicone them. Takes about 3-4 hours but comes up ok. Have to put car on a ramp and clean bottom part of engine bay as i cannot get my hands down that far whilst standing over engine.

Really loving some of your cars, thay look great.

Will cost ya,lol. I keep it clean every month. Steam off, leather dry, polish all painted areas, and clean and silicone all hoses and air filter, and covers. Keeps it looking exactly like it is all the time.

Your first civic had some tasty mod's done to it loven the work you put in to cleaning your engine mate would like to see some more pic's of the rest of the car because if the engine bay is anything to go bye it will be one clean car keep up the hard work mate 1"£££$££"

Archived