My New Civic mb4

acj1

Hi all,

I said i would start to post pics of new car so im now starting to tart up new mb4.

Its a 1.6 se Auto full leather.

Some of you have already seen the engine bay but i will put a photo of it with the rest of the car as its now work in progress.

There may be a gap between now and the next pics as i tend to get all the parts i need first, then fit all in one weekend, Except 1 mod, which stated had to be done on 48 hours for best resultswhich is the last pic which i like.

carside.jpg

Rearend.jpg

enginebay2.jpg

frontend.jpg

First Mod

frontendflyeye.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice very clean 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

Thanks guys, 73,000 miles 12 months mot, 6 months tax and cambelt replaced for £900 and it has full leather.

Pics to come of interior.

I have the following parts sitting in the garage reardy to fit pending painting parts

Front lip spoiler

Rear boot spoiler

40mm Lowering springs

Front fog lights

Full mudflaps all round

Clear side indicators

Step plates

De chrome front grill

Just got to find a decent rear bumper as mine has been cut by the rear towing eye, and is distorted in places.

Just got to clean and treat leather seats again, as i have already done them once, but could come up better.

Will post pics as and when its done.

Cheers guys, its always nice to see before and afters of your cars aswell.

Hi James, You got it spot on except, im rubbing down the chrome to show the plastic underneath, not painting it.

Will post pic when im done, just got to get some heavy duty compound on my mate who is spraying the boot spoiler and lip spoiler for me.