My New Civic mb4

acj1

Thanks James, might try some nail polish tonight.

The interior is getting there. Wasnt looking like this when i got her. White paint on the rear seats, usual grubbiness all over. Took the front seats out to clean all the seat runners and carpet. Just got to polish the wood trim round the gera selector as it has light scratches all over it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like i was right in what i said in your other thread mate about if the engine bay was any thing to go by then the car would be one clean car keep it up mate 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££"

Thanks Iain ( wilson30).

I tend to like mine unlived in, not everys ones taste but keeps me happy. My motorbike is the same. I bought it and spent 3 weeks cleaning it before i even rode it.

Same is this civic. Not even driven on the road yet, getting it all done before it ventures out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peoples,

Not alot happening at the moment. Front Vti lip spoiler and rear boot spoiler and Rear bumper( Rear bumper which i got of fleabay for .99p) all rubbed down ready for paint, but im waiting on my mate to have a free weekend to paint.

Until then nothing really to show except i decided not to fit my gloss black mesh grill, instead i decided to go for the brushed metal look on the outer grill..

As far as i can see, its not been done before. Everyone has carbon wrapped or painted black so here is a picture.

Still looking for a set of Fat5 alloys. No luck at the moment though.

frontgrill.jpg

frontgrillcloseup.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, Been a while. Well where to start.

VTi Lip spoiler painted in Titan silver,with all fixings

Boot spoiler in Primer ready to paint.

4 x standard shocks nearly new

found a set of fat 5 Alloys, just need rubbing down a painting.

Engine strut brace

Clear side indicators with orange bulbs

Full set of Genuine Honda fabric car mats

All the above are now just siiting in the garage. No use to me as i wont be getting another one now.

The car has gone. sold.

Never mind. Im sure at some point in my life i will get round to setting up a ebay account and paypal account.and probably a few years down the line, un bubble wrap everything and see what i have lying around.

Hope all your projects are going well.