FUGGIN ARRRGH !!! Rear carrier Boots ..

syzsounds

Which bloody God or set of higher beings to i have to pray and or sacrifice something to ??

Can i b****ring as hell like get the stupid boots into the carrier , You know the ones the slider pins go in ?

Is there some special voodoo dance im missing out on ?

2 frigging hours and the ( Insert random strong swear word here ) things keep popping out and wont go into the lip in the carrier.

What the hell am i doing wrong ?

Arrgh !! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

So the boots have expanded with age and now wont fit back in .. Great ... Any ideas where to get some new ones or are they honda only ?

The carrier is clean and tidy and the lip they sit into is clean too.

Had to reassemble as i need the car ... there just sat on the pins at the mo :lol:

Which bloody God or set of higher beings to i have to pray and or sacrifice something to ??

Can i b****ring as hell like get the stupid boots into the carrier , You know the ones the slider pins go in ?

Is there some special voodoo dance im missing out on ?

2 frigging hours and the ( Insert random strong swear word here ) things keep popping out and wont go into the lip in the carrier.

What the hell am i doing wrong ?

Arrgh !! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I had the same problem! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

• 1 month later...

I feel your pain it took me an entire afternoon to work out how to put one in then it only took me 1 hour to split one and get the other two in place its f.'#.'#.'#ing difficult mine were new an' all supplied by Biggred. They're a caliper remanufacturer who also supply rebuild kits for calipers and Brake master cylinders plus you can get carrier pins new caliper pistons allsorts. I've had nothing but good service from them!

Archived