my other honda project

chrismb6

the grey is my favourite colour in them so much so that im thinking of buying another one to replace the vti but a grey 2.4 type s i have to have another vtec, but need the diesel one as wel for pulling the caravan. blue is nice too another uncle has a blue one but theres loads of them about and my father in law has a black one re mapped to 196bhp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the blue is my favourite colour in them. but dont seem to do a facelift version in blue. think ill be goin for the dirty derv one too. would need to be the executive one though.

mines a sport the spec difference doesnt bother me because id never find another as clean or low miles i knew the car from new an got a bargain

• 2 weeks later...

cheers dave got the wheels at a good price and wanted to keep her all geniune honda thats why i spent a small fortune to buy the geniune honda sport lowering kit and wilkesy it is my sensible family car to pull the caravan although it is stil alot of fun to drive on twisty roads with the mods, they are a pleasure to drive and built quality is very good the new one isnt as good a finish

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

havent been on in ages havent dne anythin with the car as i blew my savings on a caravan ffs an im goin to look at a mb6 again as my daily drive an park the 106 in the garage, an the accord has to stay caus it tows the caravan

Archived