Titan Silver MB6 - Updated 26/01/2012

Greg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a bit of bad luck sorry to hear, that's 2 you may have another around the corner as bad luck goes in 3 s but I hope there s no more for you!!

Well done on saving the silver m!! Now let the modding begin Well after the rest anyway!

Sounds like a bit of bad luck sorry to hear, that's 2 you may have another around the corner as bad luck goes in 3 s but I hope there s no more for you!!

Well done on saving the silver m!! Now let the modding begin Well after the rest anyway!

I had the third mate, I was laid off at work... :evil:

I had the third mate, I was laid off at work... :evil:

That sucks mate :( good work on the M though :D

Right, well, we're nearly all set for the big welding session tomorrow...

Just need an early start to fit my bonnet pins (not bonnet catch anymore)

First of the brackets for the new front end :

IMG_0502.jpg

Both brackets fitted :

IMG_0504.jpg

First light being lined up :

IMG_0505.jpg

Getting there :

IMG_0506.jpg

View of the passenger side :

IMG_0507.jpg

Bought VTi-S skirts last year for the blue one, never got round to fitting them, so fitted them to the silver one today :

IMG_0508.jpg

Bonnet down, as you can see, not fully lined up yet, just going to temporarily secure it all for drive to welder tomorrow, then do the final fittings :

IMG_0509.jpg

Passenger view :

IMG_0510.jpg

So basically, that's where we're up to so far.... Long day tomorrow to finish it, but well worth it eventually..

Had to battle with the weather today, but really cannot wait to finish it off...

top work well done saving another m 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! and looking good so far :D:D

Archived