Help Please

seanmb6vti

Anyone got any ideas how much it would cost to get my rear quarter panel and top half of my rear bumper painted. Would i be as well getting a full re-spray. I live in west lothian loads of industrial estates but no luck with any companies cheers. P.S The car will be for sale shortly.

what d'ya mean its for sdale soon!!! you're no leaving the M's already???? If you're selling the car, I wouldnt do a full respray (unless its me thats buying it lol) as the cost of the full respray is something you deff wont get back when you sell..........a half decent full resprays gonna be at least £700 upwards, and you'll prob have to do the prep work yourself at that price mate. If you want to go for a full respray, you'd be better keeping the car after it ;)

to get the bits doen at the rear, reckon on £200 to maybe £300

Paint work cost big money due to the cost of the meterials and over heads . ie gas for the ovens .

I would want £250 for that , A bodyshop £350 to £400

I would do a repaint for £800 + paint . A bodyshop £1500 to £2000

Sorry to highjack....Rich, how long do you think you would need the car for to do a full re-spray??!! And would the £800 ish include smoothing out and preping the bodywork?! And would that include inside the door frames etc etc? Cheers and sorry for the high jack... :oops:;)

cheers for the help and advice guys just with it being titan silver it's an absolute nightmare to get the exact code for it. My other half's cousins mate apparently does painting for a living so gona hopefully get it done soon.

Sorry to highjack....Rich, how long do you think you would need the car for to do a full re-spray??!! And would the £800 ish include smoothing out and preping the bodywork?! And would that include inside the door frames etc etc? Cheers and sorry for the high jack... :oops:;)

Pm sent

cheers for the help and advice guys just with it being titan silver it's an absolute nightmare to get the exact code for it. My other half's cousins mate apparently does painting for a living so gona hopefully get it done soon.

I did a thread on this in the bodywork section, I also have titan silver and have given up sorting out the scratches, it looks worse when u try and fix them :lol:

Archived