mongoose exhaust

shamz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx for the pm dude. Yep I stumbled across the link above on my initial research. I emailed ricerocket asking them about gaskets, he replied back saying mongoose systems use high temp silicone sealer when fitting exhausts.

Yep I read about the triangle gasket on your thread. How about the gasket in between the manifold and cat, gasket for mid to the back box? Will eurocarparts stock them?

Thanx james your a top bloke. I've copied all the links over lol. I'll give you a shout if you don't mint if I stumble across anything. I contacted tegiwa regarding the adjustable cat, apparently I need a 2" bore cat in order to fit it on my oem manifold

• 2 months later...

Right so I decided for the time being I'm going to leave the oem cat and manifold. I put the mongoose exhaust on and the rear part of the mid and the pipe going from the mid to the backbox is hanging just like the oem one was. Problem is I'm scraping my brand new exhaust :( . Any ideas of how I can make it sit higher. Was thinking maybe shorter exhaust mounts?? If so which one? Thanx.

Archived