mongoose exhaust

shamz

Damn things hanging so much. I had to take off my teqiwa race spec shifter to get it to sit higher. I have about 1cm distance from the exhaust and the oem gear shift and linkage.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best of pics but I work during the day so hard to get day pics:

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTI0LTAwMDg5LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTI0LTAwMDkxLmpwZw.jpg

Can you see how close the rear end of the mid is to the floor? You can even see the fresh scrape marks lol.

That's the problem I'm facing. If I put it in the tunnel the mid touches the gear shifter. The pipes not even rubbing the humpls believe it or not its the mid

mid pipe silencer is in the wrong place then is it :?:if so maybe chop bit of back and move it backwards 1 inch :idea: you could always weld it then or sleve it accordingly the bend the hangers down? to effectivly the pipe goes up because of the rubbers ect ,tie straps also help if fitted round the rubber moutings :idea:

not sure of your pipe D so here is a 2.25 to add to the pipe in front of the silencer mid pipe:idea: also shed loads of stuff to fix it ect on the link i have sent you :shock:

Basically from it came in four pieces. A pipe(b pipe) which bolts onto the cat and then clamps on to the mid. Then the mid. Then another pipe which you can see in the second pic goes from the mid to the back box and then the backbox itself. We tried using shorter rubber mounts to raise it but anymore and it touches the shifter.

Archived