The best of the past...

Roylewaa

Thought id share a few pics of my previous cars, I will maybe give you an idea where im going with the mb4

Firstly my Alfa 155 2.0 16 tspark supersport, and my daily driver at the time, mk3 Mondeo TDDI

AlfaRomeo155002.jpg

Then my old 206 1.4, hated this car, but it handled like it was on rails, my drive didnt like it, the marks are still there where it bottomed out every time I pulled on the drive :shock:

4c82cfa28278e_1.jpg

My old Calibra, was a complete dog mechanically, but it looked nice

calibra3-1.jpg

My old cabby posing mobile, my mrs didnt speak to me for a fortnight for getting rid of it

BoMiowgBWkKGrHqUH-CMEttQibRb5BLmj1Zk3dg_3-2.jpg

My old Accord Deck, had 160k on, sweet as a nut....killed by my mate trying to fit Rover 600 driveshafts :( , ended up selling to the scrapman for £100

HondaAccordAerodeck002.jpg

Another Calibra, paid alot for it at the time as the body was immaculate, got rid as it was a mechanical dog

330d_3.jpg

My old 323f, best £250 car I ever had, the missus pink clio also just visable :?

Mazdamodaroos031.jpg

Laguna 1.6 16v Sport

HPIM1191.jpg

Galant, love the front end of these

HPIM1346.jpg

My Favourite Calibra

Nautilus8v.jpg

The Snot :D

Photo0140.jpg

V6 Ghia X Mondie, not the prettiest car, but it went like stink

Mondy002.jpg

Thats just a few over the last few years, I could go on :lol:

Yeah I loved that car, bought it off a mate for £500, I took it in for a pre mot (as it only had a short test) and discovered it was rotton as a pear underneath with a split running across the width of the car under the front seats, the garage didnt even want me to drive it home it was that dangerous, they agreed in the end as long as a mechanic followed me home slowly, it went through the auctions as a scrapper and sold for £175, the wheels were probably worth more than that as they were rare, and it had a full powerflow s/s exhaust on that cost £250 which was only on the car 3 months. I always wondered how the exhaust fitters never noticed the state of it underneath :(

I'm always on ebay looking to see if any turn up, but they're either spares or repairs or silly money now

Yeah it was a shame as I loved the car, went really well and handled superb

I did ponder having it all welded up but it was too far gone, and it needed a few jobs doing on the engine, cam variator (I think) as it sounded like a diesel sub 2k rpms

few more pics of it, ahh memories :cry:

Cars008.jpg

AlfaRomeo155005.jpg

AlfaRomeo155004.jpg

AlfaRomeo155003.jpg

AlfaRomeo155001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived