Aerodeck Cat back exhaust Cost ??

stoatman

Just checked out their website gonna roll down there next Saturday and make some enquiries I reckon thanks.

I've been down there today, I have scorpion middle and back box with no pipework and he quoted 400 quid to make and match the pipes .

Seems a tad expensive.

Also been to JAC at hucknall and he's estimated 250 quid to make and fit the pipework i want.

He's also gonna give me a quote on fixing the 4-1 mani i just got hold of.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

might be worth a run up to sheffield mate ?

i had mine made at exhaust uk and as (didjeridave) said you can choose wot you want .

i drove mine for a week and didnt like the fit (thats just me :lol: ) so i phoned them up and was told to bring my car down

and they will re fit it free ov charge .

also i asked for the centre box to be an inch bigger than the oem one that was fitted to lower the sound .so it realy was a custom exhaust 8-)

check this link :

I ahve spoken to them now and they will reflange the middle section if I nip down there. However time is short and my saturdays are in short supply too. I understand why they did it , but I also understand now why their quote was cheap !. Should of just gone to my local place and paid a bit extra.

i know the post is sorted... i have a toyosports exhaust system. little farty noise at approx 3000rpm otherwise bob on....3" tail pipe with a huge backbox looking allmost standard. true 60mm tube straight through with no reduced smaller diameter on the bends bends. and its 3 pieces. won it on ebay for £130 delivered...still going strong.

Archived