DC2 Suspension

Nav

Any one know if a DC2 ITR suspension will fit the MB6,

After reading a lot I figured I need to change the LCA as well... is that all I need to change..??

Does the handling get any better... ??

Pretty much the same, except the lower RCAs as you mention, although the MB6 is more like the non-type-r DC2 suspension-wise. No point in fitting parts from a performance point of view, but most will be interchangeable if not exactly the same.

...hmm, I was talking about the arms. As for the shocks, they'll be a different spring rate, so I wouldn't put those on the MB6. Deff go with Wilksey & the MGZS option - they're pretty cheap even new on ebay.

I have got mgzs shocks and springs and rear anti roll bar and its made a huge difference. As you could have probably felt when I took you out in it that time lol

Ohh yea.. i cant find a decent set ... and i need to change my rear suspension, u may remeber it squeaking.. its gotten worse..

and i saw this dc2 suspension set on eBay for quite cheap.. so i tot of swaping it.. but now i am rethinking.. as i have got the mg zs arb it may not fit properly to the dc2 LCA... or does it..???

Archived