car security

james

last thing i want is to wake up and my biloved four wheel beauty is gone

and with a lot cars being robed around, im steping up my game

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rock-Solid-Sw ... 764wt_1344 just and example this is way too expensive

under the drivers seat and up to the steering wheel then will be weaved in and out through it (so to fully get the chain off the wheel would have to be cut in three places) then padlocked

have you got an alarm?

A cat 1 alarm and immobilisers will mean its almost impossible to steal the car without the keys/fob unless its put on the back of a lorry.

you can get security film for the windows. Like tinting but it doesn't tint, just stops the windows being broken so quick.

tbh mate, its more likely your car will be broken into to try and nick something than actually stolen. Thieves want a car to be easy to steal, a cat 1 alarm and immobilisers will make it impossible without keys or a very good knowledge of the specific alarm system

• 2 weeks later...

If you're worried about car security, like seriously worried... Nothing comes close to a Clifford 650 Mk2 alarm... Awesome piece of kit..

With the Blackjax wired up correctly someone wouldn't be able to steal your car, even if they had the keys and alarm fob as they wouldn't know your code!

Plus it beeps at anyone who gets too close to your car...

Archived