Bit of advice needed

Jimmer

Hi folks, I have a few things to sort on my car and trying to sort when i get time. On the electric side of things, the ABS light is normally on, sometimes not but most of the time it is, and the you can sometimes feel the ABS kicking the pedal back under braking. Im thinking its just a sensor, but thought you guys would maybe have come across this before.

Also, the headlight squirties don't work, is there a common fault with these? Haven't looked into it too much, but wondered if there is someone that could shed some light on this?

Finally, (on the electric side lol) couple of dash lights are gone and although i have seen places to get, does anyone know of where is best to buy them and/or has any upgrades they have made colour wise? Im not thinking anything too mad, maybe just a different colour of bulb that looks quite smart in the dials other than the standard colour?

Cheers

Jimmer

For the abs, have you tried reading the codes?

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=4268&p=83118&hilit=read+abs+code#p83118

If you want to change the colour of the dash bulbs, I'd go for LEDs not coloured 'normal' bulbs, the latter ones will lose their colour over time. There's a how to on brightening up the dials while you're in there. That said, you can buy some really crappy LEDs if you get cheap chinese rubbish too! There are two sizes of bulbs, one is T5, the other escapes me at this time of night. Someone will jump in & save I'm sure... :)

ABS light is normally on, sometimes not but most of the time it is

if it was a sensor it would stay on

the headlight squirties don't work

check all your fuses

couple of dash lights are gone

they come in many colours and l,e,d too

Untitled-8.jpg

Archived