8J alloys

Didjeridave

I have Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 16" 7J et45 at the moment, which is about the highest offset that can be supplied in 16". I'd like to go up to 17" with an 8J rim, which can be made et53; just about bang on stock offset which is what I'm after. The inside clearance to the suspension is going to be really tight though looking at it. Anyone ever managed to fit 8J's without straying too far from stock offset?

8-) will look nice maybe will have to put 3mm spacers in front that would even the track also and would help the if it goes tits up, seen stagered ofset front n rears,mine are 7" i think rim and 45 ofset 17"s but 205 tyrestbh

no scrape issues :!:

i think they will rub the inside of your arch.. may hit your suspension...i have 16 accord sports alloys and they hit the inner arch when full lock.and the rears hit the inner to with people in the back.. try going for a lower offset push the rim out slighty

Yup, think it's suspension clearance that's the issue. With my 16/7s on et45 there's looks little over 20mm between the inner tyre wall & the knuckle, so to go to stock offset & an extra inch wide might be pushing it. I'll try and get some proper measurements whilst I'm working on the suspension this week. At the end of the day, as long as it clears, it clears.

Archived