MB6 to MB2 front wings

blue_moon

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me if the front wings from a MB6 would also fit a MB2? The outside bodyworks of both models seem identical, but I'm afraid there might be some slight differences (like mounting points, etc.) that I'm unaware of.

Thanks mates!

Sebastian

• 2 months later...

Hello people.

I got a front lip of a MB6, and I've noticed that do not fit very well. The screw down and a few lines of the lip are completely different.

Now my question is, is there way to install the front lip of the MB6 in the Ma8 front bumper?

But I don't want to ruin the bumper or the lip.

Has anyone applied one?

Best wishes and get well. 1"£££$££"

• 1 month later...

You could probably get them to fit (or a really good body shop might be able to) I tired it on my old MA8, and even with a lot of heating/bending/moulding, it still didnt fit right so i didnt bother putting it on

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

After analyzing the situation well, and I came to ask for help from a friend who works in painting and customizing automobile, came to the conclusion that would have to cut, or the lip or the the front bumper.

But since I do not want to spoil the lip or the bumpers I gave up of ideia.

Take care.

Hello

After analyzing the situation well, and I came to ask for help from a friend who works in painting and customizing automobile, came to the conclusion that would have to cut, or the lip or the the front bumper.

But since I do not want to spoil the lip or the bumpers I gave up of ideia.

Take care.

• 4 months later...

Archived