A few things

Ikhlaq

x2 on the brightness BUT!! you can make it new looking with some work

tools needed

all purpose cleaner

red permanent marker

soft /medium bristle tooth brush or nail brush

rags

start buy spraying the cleaner on the wheel and stitching let it soak in for 10 minutes then scrub with brush and clean off with rag..... let dry fully

next get your marker and colour in the stitches, let dry for 10 minutes repeat tell your happy with the colour

x2 on the brightness BUT!! you can make it new looking with some work

tools needed

all purpose cleaner

red permanent marker

soft /medium bristle tooth brush or nail brush

rags

start buy spraying the cleaner on the wheel and stitching let it soak in for 10 minutes then scrub with brush and clean off with rag..... let dry fully

next get your marker and colour in the stitches, let dry for 10 minutes repeat tell your happy with the colour

Nice,,,, might have to try that! thanks james 1"£££$££"!!

Cool! thanks for info guys much appreciated. I checked with the local breakers and apparently the VTI that they have has had its steering wheel pop? something to do with the airbags. :-( Also asked about the trim as mines brown wood & correct me if Im wrong the VTI has like black/chrome wood effect? Anyways that might not be in good condition either as airbags were deployed. Anywho, cant wait for the gaitor & knob w/ short shifter should be here by weekend. :-D

Also putting grill on tonight ecstatic.gif1

Cool! thanks for info guys much appreciated. I checked with the local breakers and apparently the VTI that they have has had its steering wheel pop? something to do with the airbags. :-( Also asked about the trim as mines brown wood & correct me if Im wrong the VTI has like black/chrome wood effect? Anyways that might not be in good condition either as airbags were deployed. Anywho, cant wait for the gaitor & knob w/ short shifter should be here by weekend. :-D

Also putting grill on tonight ecstatic.gif1

No worrys!!! 1"£££$££"!!

Archived