My MB6 VTI-S

megamitzmb6

Looks good- nice work! just need to get going with the other two ;) .

I know they're not exactly unique but I like the white cps. Also like the seats; not too keen on the factually incorrect window sticker though!

hahah, aye this one takes all my time lol

the cp's are pretty rare, not many around in this size the front are 15x6.5 and the rears are 15x7, also prob one of the lightest wheels you can buy and thankfully rota didn't copy them :ugeek:

as for the jdmy0 sticker, its a forum im on in scotland and iirc the car was in japan as a honda domani :ugeek::ugeek:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool fair enough on the sticker then! I just tend to get annoyed at the moment with kids putting jdm plates etc on a car that has never seen the inside of a container- I probably should get out more and stop being a grumpy old git :) .

There's obviously no comparison, but I tend to think of gt3's as a Sprint Hart copy. Looking at them now I'm not sure why :? . I guess it's because both are so popular with the EK crowd.

now thats better pics!!! the seats look right at home in there. you keeping the white cps on? it looks superb on them, really suits them. Also diggin the shine!!! blindingly clean! 8-)

:lol: lol id deff keep them! they look similar to the itr rims, but bigger dish to them. the priates black will look ace as long as you deff have the polished lip to break them up a bit. Should look 8-)8-)

ok been having a few thoughts on wheels just now

any opinions on what i should do

1. keep the sprint harts white

2. keep the sprint harts white and get lips polished

3. keep the sprint harts and get the centres done pirates black and lips polished

4. sell the sprint harts and get these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0377806177

mmmmmm feek i hate making decisions

keep the sprints mate. Ive seen these on a vtis, and tbh i i liked them on it at first, but the more i looked at it, the more i thought they didnt suit it. sp's in white, or priates black with polished lip will look awsome ;)

Yeah we've had this discussion on here before; I think I am still alone in liking the 4 spoke look. They do perhaps look better on smaller cars. I would say white sprint harts or black with polished lip. White and polished doesn't look good imho as does all black generally. I am going to strip the rim on my 16s I think.

i like the cp's but i also like the other wheels man. i was gonna buy them summer time next year :D

i suppose it wont matter what you disecion is really man the car will look great and . . . . . . you probz paint em blue ;):lol: . . . . . 8-)

Archived