Standard headlights are terrible!

knightmaric

I'll definitely give ryan's thread a read and see what I might be able to come up with.

Nikh if I get that lucky then i'll get a pair of those instead as i've heard good things about them =]

I wish moe had done a build on his projector headlights as i'd love to know how to do them.

Saying that i've seen a video on youtube of a guy making ek headlights projectors from the s2000 headlights.

I could apply the same principles or just message moe :P

Ideally i'd like to get 4300 or 6000k HIDs just because I do a lot of lane driving.

I have read so many different things to do with the new MOT laws I have lost track completely, last time I checked it said HIDs were legal if adjusted and tested properly etc.

Knight you are a jammy man and have lovely headlights :P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll definitely give ryan's thread a read and see what I might be able to come up with.

Nikh if I get that lucky then i'll get a pair of those instead as i've heard good things about them =]

I wish moe had done a build on his projector headlights as i'd love to know how to do them.

Saying that i've seen a video on youtube of a guy making ek headlights projectors from the s2000 headlights.

Ideally i'd like to get 4300 or 6000k HIDs just because I do a lot of lane driving.

I have read so many different things to do with the new MOT laws I have lost track completely, last time I checked it said HIDs were legal if adjusted and tested properly etc.

:lol::lol::lol: I was on it! quicker then a tramp on a sandwich mate! :D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol: I was on it! quicker then a tramp on a sandwich mate! :D:D:D

Yeah, a jammy sandwich. :lol::lol:

Link for the bulbs mate: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ring-RW1272-120-Brighter-Xenon-Ultima-H4-Bulb-HONDA-/250993044198?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7059eae6

Hahahaha Dude that had me in stitches :lol:

They look damn good and suit the colour of the car so well!

I found the same ones about half an hour ago aha

Going to tempt the Fianceé to buy me them as a present :P

1"£££$££"!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my Ring automotive xenon headlights from ebay for the lovely price of £10 posted after a voucher I found :P

Going to fit them now and hope they're as good as Ryan's write up =]

The light is definitely better!

I went on a test drive through the lanes last night and I don't actually have to use my full beams to drive through them, if I do then it's stupidly bright!

Love them tbh.

I will have to get the allignment checked though as the o/s/f does seem have a dark patch at the bottom while looking through the window.

During dusk/evening or on lighted roads there isn't much of a difference, but go somewhere dark and it's a different ball game.

Thanks for the recommendation Ryan =]

Archived