Skunk 2 short shift problems

Cynabal

The Previous owner of my car fitted a skunk 2 short shifter, it works well only problem is is wobble side to side even when its in gear and its hard to tell what gear its going to go in without practice (the missus hates it) how do i fix the problem, im guessing some bushes need replacing? would it use the standard bushes?

would this fix the problem? http://www.tegiwaimports.com/energy-suspension-shifter-linkage-bushes-honda-b18c-1540/

ive just fitted a short shifter today and my old shifter used to have a fair amount of movement on it to. this was down to the fork part of the selector arm that bolts to the bottom of the shifter being opened up with use so it had side to side movement. big pair of pliers/gripz and just bend it back straight/snug but not to tight. have a look underneith and you should see what i mean. i dont think those bushes will wake a difference to be honest (could be wrong but i realy doubt it.)

Will do, I got a ton of other stuff to do not had a stamp on the service book since 85k box, and the cars on 111k :shock: Im guessing its been serviced (I hope) just not by a garage,as its in pretty good nick oil dosent look to bad, not smokey, levels are all good except PS is leaky I got some PS anti leak fluid today see it that clears it. Also juts ordered a load off OPIE = NGK Sparks, Hamp oil filter, Fuel filter, 3L of Motul 75w-80 MFT and Castrol GTX 10w40 oil from asda £10 for 4L (sorry OPIE couldnt beat that lol) so after all that I hope she feels better :)

Will do, I got a ton of other stuff to do not had a stamp on the service book since 85k box, and the cars on 111k :shock: Im guessing its been serviced (I hope) just not by a garage,as its in pretty good nick oil dosent look to bad, not smokey, levels are all good except PS is leaky I got some PS anti leak fluid today see it that clears it. Also juts ordered a load off OPIE = NGK Sparks, Hamp oil filter, Fuel filter, 3L of Motul 75w-80 MFT and Castrol GTX 10w40 oil from asda £10 for 4L (sorry OPIE couldnt beat that lol) so after all that I hope she feels better :)

milage/age/service history means nothing if you intend on keeping the car for a long time and know what you are looking for in regards to the cars health, (obviously it is apealing to buyers) if every thing checks out good and you dont plan on selling it whats the problem? i bought my mb6 on a V plate with 111k on the clock with 2 stamps in the history! i knew i would be keeping the car for a while and the car was right, no knocking engine was sweet and te oil was clear/gold and the bloke haddent serviced it in 12months, as soon as i got it i gave it a full service and cambelt and she hasnt missed a beat. X2 on the castrol from asda you cant beat that price any where.

Those bushes are really good. I fitted them with my short shutter and there great. But I also had to squash the universal joint bit with a big pair of grips to stop the wobble. Still wobbles a bit but much better.

Had a look under today while i was changing gearbox oil and engine oil, and there is no play where the gearstick meets the forked arm, the play is somewhere above this link I'm guessing possibly where the ball part of the shifter whatever it sits in is worn out?